Re: [NTLK] Santa's Biography

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 02:19:30 EST

On Nov 29, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> best thing about this particular book is that it's the only true
> authorized biography of Santa, and answers many previously-
> unexplained questions. my understanding is that L. Frank Baum,
> well known as the Royal Historian of Oz, was able to gain far
> better access to Mr. Kringle than any else before or since, based
> on that status.
>
> a great book for young and old, and an especially good read this
> time of year.

I've been away, but am now back from a visit to sunny parts.

Thanks to Matt Howe, a new version of this book " The Life and
Adventures of Santa Clause" by L. Frank Baum is now available.

Please check the new additions file here as always for a link:

http://www.stillnewt.org/Library/New%20Additions.txt

Thanks again to Matt Howe,
Marty