[NTLK] [ANN] Nitch 1.0.2 - More GTD

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 13:05:24 EST

Hi,

as if you couldn't wait for it, here's another result of my constant
attempt at "Getting Things Done" :)

http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/Nitch
http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/GTD

I looked at the flaws of my previous setups again, and found that I
need something fast and simple - the linking stuff from DateMan and
the usage of the To Do view was still to complex. And so Nitch was
born. It continues to use special stationery in Notes, but then uses
a separate application to show all the next actions. Next actions are
simply checked items on a project note.

Anyway, if you are still searching for a way to do GTD, give it a
shot, maybe it does the trick for you :)

Eckhart

PS: If you are using Project Stationery, you can test Nitch, it does
not conflict with Project Stationery.