Re: [NTLK] Linear flash card

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 18:05:29 EST

> Have been thinking about getting a few linear flash cards. However
> I'm not sure what to get, from eBay.

Why not buy from a list member?

:-)

I still have a couple of Intel 20MB cards left. Will set you back
EUR 12.00 apiece plus shipping at cost, tested in the Newton model
of your choice. If you live in the UK, you might want to get in
touch with Russ Bravo, who should also have some of them left.

So, if anyone out there is interested, I'm ready. I'm still saving
for the ultrasonic cleaner I'm planning to invest in...

Cheers

Frank