Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Dec 23 2007 - 01:25:38 EST

Thank Matt,

Well. I don't know if I'm going forwards or backwards anymore...

To eliminate some variables, I've switched to an older and simpler
router, an Airport Express. No difference.

The logs show no connection, using manual configuration or DHCP.
Strange though, because the Newton does *think* it's connecting with
the manually set IP.

So now I'm back at square one, I guess?

I.