Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help?

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Dec 23 2007 - 17:32:02 EST

All the neighbours are locked down, and I have my base station's SSID
entered into the card setup, so I think not.

I tried duplicating the settings on an older PowerBook (that is,
manually entering an IP) and lo and behold: the same thing happens! It
appears to be connected to the network, but is unable to resolve any
Internet addresses.

Most interesting. Is there something I'm not doing right in the manual
setup? I mean, there are only a few variables to set, but maybe I'm
missing something?

I.