Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 13:38:14 EST

One more thing. Something you wouldn't think would matter but I remember I
had to do this for either my wifi card or my Ethernet card. Open "Prefs"
then choose "Modem". There is a setting for which slot the modem is in
("Connect using"). Make sure this is set to the slot you are putting the
wifi card into.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Ian P. Currie wrote:
<snip>

Hi Adriano,

Cannot locate any reference to UDP in the Airport Extreme manual setup,
and I'm not running the OS X firewall, so I guess UDP is not blocked.

I.