[NTLK] New "Newton" Rumor

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 18:00:57 EST

Heh, I don't believe it, but I can't help passing it on.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/58345-apple-s-mysterious-new-portable-device

If it runs full OS-X, then the handwriting component will be included. But it won't be Newton OS nice-ness.

Allen

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.