Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bush Agenda.

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 10:01:57 EST

> Wow, Bush is not a popular guy these days.
>
> I just wonder why it took so long for people to see it.

It did? All but the U.S. and Tony Blair has seen it for six years.
And voiced their opinion. But it was never shown on Fox News.

--
LOL!  Never voted for the man, thought he was not all that back in the initial elections and thought even less when he tried to pick a fight over a spy plane with China Waaayyyy in the beginning.  Trying to keep this light here, but just so you know not all in the U.S. are happy with the way things are going.
I've found quite a few of us, wonder who actually decided to vote him in a SECOND time.