Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V7 #56

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 11:49:40 EST

Bret Feinblatt wrote:

> "Illegal Bush? What, like, she's underage?"
>
> There. Off-topic taboo mention of sex in a sideways way, but at least
> still moderately entertaining.

I wonder how she'd, they, look in desert cammo?

Speaking of desert, take chapstick and single packaged wipes (like baby
wipes) and if you can find then single packages wipes for glasses. oh
and on the topic of zip locks, take extras. per my son who came back a
bit ago, and who is now in Africa, you can not believe how fine the
'dust' is. if you have a 'spare' newt then that is the one I'd take as
it may need a major overhaul when it comes home (assuming it doesn't get
stolen or broken).

william