Re: [NTLK] Abandonware Serial Numbers

From: David Mills <solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 14:04:52 EST

Wow! Nice response Leandro. Unfortunately I am not as skilled as you :-(

However, a few years ago when I was on this list I acquired a sit
file called Newtonhacks with a load of abandoned software and serial
numbers in it. Someone posted a link to a now long gone Hotline
Server hosting vintage Apple Software. The bundle was brilliant
because it had everything to speedily get you up and going.

I have looked for this all over but had no luck. If anyone has this
bundle I would be most appreciative.

I found this historical posting of me sharing it too just to rub it in:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=105311131521048&w=2

Kind regards

Dave