Re: [NTLK] Sytek Soft Print Pack

From: Randy Glenn <randy.glenn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 16:03:57 EST

Hi Colin,

I've used it successfully on Windows XP, albeit only on my machine
with physical serial ports (my notebook has, so far, proven difficult
to get running with SPP - crashes on load).

-Randy

On 2/3/07, Colin Pate <pate.colin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Sytek Soft Print Pack from here:
> http://www.sytek.ca/products/newton/spp.htm
>
> is compatible with Windows XP?
>
> Thanks
> Colin
>

> --

-Randy Glenn
Computer Eng. and Mgt. Year V, McMaster University
Regional Student Representative, IEEE Canada
randy.glenn-at-gmail.com - glennrb-at-mcmaster.ca
randy.glenn-at-computer.org - randy_glenn-at-ieee.org
http://www.randyglenn.ca