Re: [NTLK] Newton Fonts for the Desktop?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 11:52:29 EST

Well there are versions of them included with Press. So if you install
the windows version of press in the press folder you will find the fonts
which if you install to your system fonts directory then you can use
them in other programs. This is how I create RTF files (with text
formatted with say the NewYork font in bold) that bookmaker understands
and creates the proper bookfile source that you can then create into a
package with NewtonToolKit. I believe Mac would be the same process for
installing the fonts, or at least something similar.

-Dan