Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Newton 2x00 dongle / JAE connector...

From: Rene Raggl <rene.raggl_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 12:36:38 EST

Hi Jody,

Welcome to the Newton from my side too! Well, here you have one of
those dongles, it is available on eBay Germany. If you need some help
dealing with him I would be willing to help you. If there is anything
else I can do to help you, please let me know...

http://cgi.ebay.de/Apple-Newton-MessagePad-eMate-Serial-Adapter-
RECHNUNG_W0QQitemZ140082944804QQihZ004QQcategoryZ107126QQssPageNameZWDVW
QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Greetings,

Rene