Re: [NTLK] Holidays 2007? Paging Victor

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 15:35:54 EST

Dan wrote:
> I know Victor is really busy, but is there any news on Holidays 2007?
> Last I heard it wasn't going to take long as he found the code to create
> the packages. I wish I had the ability to convert the ical calendars to
> a format my Newt could use.

Damn, I knew that someone was going to catch me on this.

If someone who knows NTK has a bit of time to build the packages (the most
time-consuming part of the process, especially with Windows NTK) contact me
off-list and I'll ship you all the source and explain what to do with it.
There's a lot of clicky-clicky work to do, and I'm only setup to do that part
at work, AND I have way too much work to do. I shouldn't even be writing
this -- Oh no! They've found me! VIVE LA REVO*&^%^&$9+++

NO CARRIER

;)

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org