Re: [NTLK] Troubleshooting MailV

From: R A Parker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 16:30:00 EST

On Monday, February 12, 2007 at 2:52 am knowtree@aloha.com wrote:
> I tried to get MailV working with my WiFi
> lan and got nowhere. Does MailV log errors
> someplace?

There is a debug version of the program that is designed to help in that way. But, see below for the possible solution to your problem.

> I don't see any settings to configure
> IMAP vs. POP3.

Go to the Owner Card. Show All Info. Edit the Mail V account settings for your email account. Click on Advance Settings. Set IMAP Path to "POP!" (without quotes). This, is of course, assuming you have the POP3 plugin for Mail V installed.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM