Re: [NTLK] IRDA to wince or Palm OS

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 12:36:53 EST

Sorry to take so long to respond, new grandchildren, daughter in the
hospital etc. But to answer your question, go to:
http://40hz.org/wiki/index.php/40Hz
and get the following packages:
Nitro
Neo
IC/VC

They work together and allow you to exchange vCards and other data with
other IRDA compliant pda's. I don't know for sure about Palm but I have
personally exchanged data via IR with my son's PocketPC. SO I know it works
that way. And best of all, it is all free stuff.

BTW, my personal thanks to all those people that created those wonderful
pkgs, Eckhart Köppen, (Paul Guyot for RelocHack), Gavin McKenzie. I guess
Eckhart is the prime mover there. Thanks again.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

gaudo wrote:
<snip>
Hello, folks. I am looking for na extension to make possible exchange data
thru IRDA with Windows CE and Palm OS (treo 650).
Thanks a lot!!!!!
<snip>