Re: [NTLK] Newton does WiFi hotspot logging.

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 16:41:35 EST

~~~ On 2007/02/14 19:54, BobR at newttalk@old-sock.co.uk wrote ~~~

> It might be hard to find a similar key-ring, as I can see no model name.
> If anyone can identify the same item, or a supplier, I'd be interested to
> buy a couple more, and add a link on the page.

Bob,

Your project looks interesting.

I have the spitting image of that. On the front it is the logo for the
company plus the slogan "Bring It On". On the back it says,

"MOBILE EDGE
WiFi Signal Locator
Part No. MEASL1
www.mobileedge.com"

If you go to that page there's a link for "accessories" and that gives
another link for the item. The whole site is quite interesting.

Or you could just go to:
http://tinyurl.com/3534dc

Hope that helps.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl