Re: [NTLK] In Mail v when I reply I can only edit using Keyboard

From: R A Parker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:36:00 EST

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 10:28 pm Robert Serna wrote:

> tap the show button icon on the bottom
> left of the screen when replying &
> select letter text.
> Robert

Good call Robert!

I just tested this and he is correct. When I hit reply, my Newt (& Mail V) default to "Letter Text" mode in the reply window. However, HWR did not work if I switched it to "Paper Text" mode.

Gary: Check the [Show] Button-Menu in your Reply window. What mode are you in? Do you see both of these modes (Paper Text and Letter Text) available?

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM