Re: [NTLK] JK Sales Inc web site down?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 13:35:26 EST

On 2/15/07, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> Hmm it still works fine here. Try http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/
> perhaps the redirect for some reason is not working at times.

Well the site is not accessible with IE now though I did try it in the last
month or two and did get through.

The re-direct is not working for sure now though before it did and got me to
this error:

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

  I am also
> using Firefox browser. Perhaps IE is not liking something on the site
> (if that is what you are using).

Right now it seems even FireFox is still having the same error as IE as is
Opera. :(

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung