Re: [NTLK] Floppy screen question

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 19:51:25 EST

You are describing a hinge problem and the fact that everything still
works does not mean you are in the clear. It is still possible for
you to damage the ribbon.
I am currently doing hinge repairs for $25 USD plus shipping. In the
US that would be $8.10 for Flat rate Priority Mailer. But this is
not a difficult repair except for rewinding the hinges, if necessary.

Woody