Re: [NTLK] Seeding UNNA torrent

From: <jabberwock_at_poetic.com>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 12:46:31 EST

Hi all. I've been away for a few years. Really missed y'all.

Yes, I recently downloaded UNNA too. At first Azureus said it would take 145 days at the current rate. Finally another seed arrived and things got better. Then I seeded the last week or so, but nobody seemed interested. I'll seed again now that the word's out. My ISP severely limits the amount I can upload but it's better than nothing. What a great way to manage large files & archives!

cheer
Tom Swell

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.