[NTLK] OT Mail 2.1.1 and Yahoo.com

From: jg <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 13:17:30 EST

To whom it may concern. Mail 2.1.1 - Since a month I had problem with
smtp at Yahoo.com. Mail asked me million times for my keywords.
Nothing really helped. So I decided to change settings at Mail. I
found at one of the forums that I have to cancel the accounts and
start from the begining. And I cancelled one of my accounts at the
Inbox list. I did not expect that the mailboxes will be cancelled,
not only this, the other account mailbox, also at yahoo.com, was
cancelled, not only this, all emails at yahoo.com servers were
cancelled. And just now I am a new born baby. No emails at all.
Congratulations for Apple engineers. (Mail cannot manage multiple
accounts at the same server)
Använder du Yahoo!?
Är du trött på spam? Yahoo! E-post har det bästa spamskyddet som finns
http://se.mail.yahoo.com