Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 09:31:55 EST

On 1/8/07, Paul Guyot <pguyot@kallisys.net> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Hiroshi developed the driver, he owns the intellectual property of his
> work and he can decide any time to stop selling licenses to use it. Full
> stop...... But I respect his
> choice of not answering these requests.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for clearly expressing your view on this matter.
I'd personally purchase a license for an updated WiFi Driver that would meet
the needs of the community, but by what you mentioned I would rather wait to
see what the future holds at WNC 2007 and the announcements made then.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung