Re: [NTLK] NotePhone 2

From: Christian Fiutak <cfiutak_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 15:46:45 EST

> From: "Roman Pixell [GMail]" <roman.pixell@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NotePhone 2
> Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 00:15:17 +0100
>

> On 8 jan 2007, at 23.11, Christian Fiutak wrote:
>

>> > Hi Sonny, hi all...
>> >
>> > a long time ago Nick Mueller from Logic Tools told me that he
>> > was working on a special Web Browser with Electronic Banking
>> > for the Siemens Notephone 2.0 . Maybe he can help you with some
>> > old contacts.... But...I am sorry...I don't have his email address.
>>

> is this really true????
>
> this means SSL for NOS must be out there, somewhere...
>
> i think nick mueller still replies to emails.

Hm...maybe...maybe not, because at that time we had the good old
BTX-Network with a special internet gateway.
And in the BTX network SSL was not really necessary. Nick also posted
some scanned old broschures with all the technical details of the
Notephone 2. Maybe I can find the files somewhere...

CU,

Christian