Re: [NTLK] UNNA Archive / Torrent status, etc etc

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 22:44:24 EST

And I just retired, so as long as I have no regular time-sink, then
I'd be willing to be an assistant padawan, but I know bubpkis about
UNIX & PHP - all I could do is help update descriptions and whatnot
(like I'll have to actually do on the wiki, now that I have some
time)...

On 9. Jan, 2007, at 0:00, Puckdropper wrote:

> I'll be happy to help with UNNA. I'll not promise to
> take maintainence over, but I'll help out here and
> there. (Would you be willing to have a few different
> padawans?)
>
> --- Victor Rehorst <victor@newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
>> Well the status of the
>> archive hasn't much changed in a year plus, ... Essentially, we
>> need another UNIX and PHP
>> geek like myself to maintain things at the lowest
>> levels and perhaps even
>> improve the site code so that it's easier for mere
>> mortals to do things. I
>> wrote a big long rant almost a year ago about this
>> and I believe I've
>> mentioned it here before too:

http://www.chuma.org/2005/03/04/people-change-times-change-interests-
change/