Re: [NTLK] Welcome back Newton - iPhone interface

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 09:14:29 EST

        Would a singular vendor have these to try out?

          My BIGGEST gripe with the iPod, and my current phone is that it cannot take notes. If notes could somehow be taken, and there is a "note" option on the iPhone, then that would be berries for me. I might actually buy this.

       Especially if you can download a MP3 in under 15 minutes. :P

       Doc Clu