[NTLK] TRADE: SER-001s, EM300

From: Richard Plume <rplume_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 23:01:59 EST

TRADE:

    I have two SER-001s and an EM300 that I no longer have any use for. All
are PCBman originals. I bought the SER-001s a couple of years ago thinking
that I'd buy a couple of extra 2100s and install them. I never did. The
EM300 was from the last batch that David Humphreys produced and I did use
it, but have since sold the eMate.

    Since I don't use my Newtons much anymore, I'd like to trade any or all
for something that I would use...

    Things that I'm interested in trading for would include a MobilePro 700,
780 or 790 or a Jornada 720 or 728 (I mught consider other PDAs like a
Pocket PC or a Psion 5mx, depending on what they come with). I'd also be
interested in trading for an older digital camera. The only requirements I
have there is that it has at least 4-5 megapixels, uses CF or SD cards and
is black (something like a Casio QV-5700, Olympus C-5050, Panasonic DMC-LZ2
(I might even consider a Minolta S414, even if it is silver...)).

    Let me know if you're interested off list please.

Rick