Re: [NTLK] storage card lock issue

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 11:18:58 EST

You will also have luck with the Intel Series 2+ cards. These are
described as Flexible voltage but are seen as fixed 12v by newton.
They will work on all OS 2.x Newtons except the eMate.
These are often available. I have some 8Mg Series 2+ cards available
for $10.00 USD free shipping. Contact me off list if you would like
one.

Woody