Re: [NTLK] Mail V + GoFetch = Almost Perfect

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 10:46:53 EST

True Dan,
Yes, I understood that by what you wrote.
But I believe main point woud be that we should have a few Newton Users (be
they Japanese or transplanted) who might if they're free and willing to
assist in this manner. It would be greatly appreciated by the rest of us if
they did. Hopefully a phone call would be possible in their busy schedule...
;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung