Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Gift to the Newton Community (Speedy Manual

From: Richard Tressider <rtressider_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 11:34:28 EST

Please send me a copy of the Acrobat 7 pdf.
This is a great help to a newbie like myself. Thank
you very much

Richard Tressider

Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Newton Community
> The Speedy Manual is now ready.
> There are two versions at this time I've created.
>
> Acrobat 7.0 format
> 5.8MB
>
> Acrobat 5.0 format
> 1.8MB
>
> IMPORTANT!
> PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE "T".
> Any requests that are NOT a REPLY to this thread
will be DELETED.
> All those that do this correct will have their
emails enter a folder
for
> this.
> All those emails in that folder will be replied to
and everyone will
get a
> copy of the manual.
>
> All I ask is that you follow these instructions. If
NOT as I
explained above
> your email will be deleted .
>
> I'm sorry for being a bit hard on this but I don't
want to waste time
trying
> to track emails down. It's not too much to ask for
and I don't have
the time
> waste any ways.

All the best,

Richard

Do not be idolatrous about or bound to any doctrine, theory, or ideology ... All systems of thought are guiding means; they are not absolute truth.
                               --Thich Nhat Hanh

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.