[NTLK] Newton Goes to Wage Peace.

From: Edward Johnson <radar9999_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 19:04:11 EST

Looks like Newton is going to get it's chance to participate in the
Global War On Terror. I am planning on taking two newton 2100's to Iraq
with to serve in Civil Affairs. My job will be to assist in the
economic planning and development of one of the provinces over there.
(spend $$$$$) I plan to use newton to take copious notes that I can
archive and use on my Mac
Powerbook G4. I plan to use a serial connection for most things but
also to set up an wireless ethernet connection AND a wired ethernet
connection. While I can still use OS-9 on this laptop, I am looking
forward to experimenting with OS-X sync'ing software. I have read some
posts about problems, and am willing to wait until software matures
some, before risking any critical data.

Ed Johnson
MSgt, USMC (Reserve)

A Smart man learns from his mistakes. A Wise man learns from other
peoples mistakes. Be Wise!