Re: [NTLK] OT Foleo=Duo 230 ???

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 18:17:24 EDT

On 7/1/07, jg <atcnn2@yahoo.se> wrote:

> But talking about Foleo. First reflection: it is Duo 230 which
> actually was "full size" computer. The only problem for Duo is old
> time connectivity.

Well, that, and no instant on/off--ok, you can sleep it, but still...
I still remember my 230, and it was a bear to wait for booting. ;-)
(Still have a 280c and 2300 floating around somewhere--no hard drives,
probably, but would boot if I had them--have system disks for them
somewhere) Oh, and I never got them to communicate too well to my
Newton, for some reason--I think it was the dual-purpose serial ports.
Oh, and the 230 had no color. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland