Re: [NTLK] Sick of the iHype

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 23:09:53 EDT

...and i'm sick of hearing all about that damn HP-35. can we please
just go back to talking about our beloved slide rules? the thing
costs $395 (in 1972 dollars), fer chrissakes! and all that bread for
a little toy that'll never amount to anything.
sheesh,

Ned Ludd
Anstey, Leicestershire, England

Death to Machines/They tread on our future and they stamp on our dreams.