[NTLK] Siemens NotePhone

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 10:03:31 EDT

Hi folks,

I just bought the NotePhone Serge (bonjour Serge) had sitting under his desk.

It's the iPhone of the 90s :-)

I already knew German engineer didn't know how to build cars (VW had the
engine in the rear until recently ;-), but the guys at Siemens didn't
know how to put a normal phone together, either.

OK, I'm just kidding about this, don't blame me.

The things not working on this one :

- will take the line, won't hang up
- buttons on the phone part working poorly
- button on the phone part intended to fire up the Newton doesn't work
(the Siemens Newton works fine solely)

Anyone else on the list has a NotePhone (Sonny, Richard?) Any simple
suggestions to make it work on all ore some of these points?

Thanks a lot !

Best regards,

Andreas

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110, 130[US/FR], 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000