Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 12:54:49 EDT

I carry my Newton MP 2100 in a padded, burgundy/black, nylon-zippered case, slightly larger than the Newton itself. I received the case when I purchased some Newton goods from one of the original Newton team developers. The case was made by the Mead Corporation, manufactutred in China. It has a nice black-trimmed binding, with an Apple "rainbow" logo sewn into the binding. The zipper pull also has an apple logo inset into it. I have never seen another like it, though it may have been specially commissioned for Newton employees? It basically looks like a businessman's planner.
I should take a few pics and have somebody post them -- When I get a few other things done, I will.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA