[NTLK] FS Carrying Cases

From: Ian Murphy <iamurphy_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 22:27:45 EDT

Hello Fellow Listers,

Good Timing for this subject. I have a PDA Concepts case that I don't
use, that holds everything Newton including the Keyboard and cards.
It sets up to work like a laptop with the handstand arrangement . I
also have a leather "Newton" case that has a phone pouch on the
front. I can take some photos if anyone is interested. I would
entertain an offer of $50.00 for the PDA Concepts Case and $30.00 for
the Newton case plus shipping. You can contact off list for Q and A
on these items.

Regards,