Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?

From: Oliver Brose <oliver.brose_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 09:04:54 EDT

>Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:44:51 -0400
>From: "Sonny Hung" <sonnyhung@gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] How do you carry your Newton?
>
>My all time favorite for a MessagePad 1x0 (110/120/130) would be:
>
>Holster with Protective Boot - by Covertec for MP1x0
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594289961310/
>
>This is a great case that protects the Newt & allows you to carry, remove
>and holster it quickly. The Blue color keeps the Newt from getting readily
>lost.

Someone here was afraid of Man Bags, I am afraid that Sonny might
actually use a clear Newt out on the road... *gasp* Sweet boot though.

I have my MP2100 in an old, well padded CaseLogic case for ZIP drives
that sits inside my Messenger Bag. It also holds my Wizcom Superpen
and spare batteries for the Newt. I have the superb MarWare C.E.O.
case for the MP2x00 as well, which you can see here
http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/c_e_o_review

Probably the most elegant case available, but it does add considerable bulk.

Oliver