Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein becomes OpenEinstein

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 03:49:27 EDT

On 7/9/07, Paul Guyot <pguyot@kallisys.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> During the Worldwide Newton Conference in Tokyo yesterday, I
> announced that Einstein was open sourced under the GNU GPL license.

Paul. I know you are busy, and I'm sure you don't want to get into a
discussion on this.... and if you don't want to answer, I also
understand, but I gotta ask... you used to be vehemently opposed to
the GNU, and I thought your reasoning was sound. What brought on the
change of mind?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland