Re: [NTLK] Courier question

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 15:49:25 EDT

On 5. Jul 2007, at 21:06, Mathew Howe wrote:

> Duh! I never tried to put it away. Once I got the stationery error
> I deleted the entry from the InOut. I tried it again and just
> selected the Put away option and it worked fine. Sorry for casting
> doubts on your wonderful programs.

No problem! IC/VC is indeed a bit tricky, because there are many
things which can go wrong, e.g. MIME types, file names, malformatted
input, changing specs etc.

> Also at 4Ohz.ccm
> it says you are going to add a schedule for refreshing the cache.
> Any idea when this might be available?

Ah, that's probably going to be a while... right now I really want to
move on to better development tools, so I'm spending some time on
that. Who knows, maybe this is something that will help you as well,
glad to see a new developer :)

Eckhart