Re: [NTLK] Pocket PC and Einstein

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 15:30:28 EDT

On Jul 17, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Ian Murphy wrote:

> Does anyone know if I can install Einstein on an older Casio Pocket
> PC with a MIPS processor? The Number is MIPS VR 4122

No, not at this point. PocketPC's have the CPU set to little endian
while Newton uses big endian (and a couple of other issues I don't
want to get into right here). I am pretty sure that the emulation
will work quite soon, but that leaves you with a very slow Newton.

But since the source code is open now, someone may come up with some
genius solution to this problem.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/