Re: [NTLK] AT&T

From: Joshua Cearley <joshua.cearley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 21:58:07 EDT

> Am I the only one here that thinks you must have meant *1*024-bit?

I forgot to use a calculator when I posted that message. I meant
8192-bit. But yeah, data embedding is something I've often wondered
about. It's always been said that the best security is a private
codebook and putting it out in front of everyone >:D For added bonus,
send your grocery lists in 8192-bit encryption so they look at the
wrong files, heheh.

NSA must be having a field day monitoring this conversation.

-JC