Re: [NTLK] From the left, the 10th and 14th pic is a Newton phone.bizarre

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 21:03:27 EDT

Let me guess that the picture in questions is related to possibly this link
here - though my guess is a shot in the dark I happen to come across a
thread about pictures after a quick search so I'm certain it's a good
possibility that this link is the one in question.

http://fudder.de/artikel/2007/07/17/origin-of-the-iphone/

-
God bless,

Sonny Hung