Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Problem #1...

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 20:04:01 EDT

I am still working on an XP/Outlook sync utility. I had to stop and learn
NTK as the dock app has too many bugs in it. And then my motherboard blew
and for a week I have had only my Newton for Email. But in a day or so, once
I get the rest of my new computer set up, I'll be back at it. I have most of
the PC work done, I just need to get the NTK client working. To that end
I've written a number of small apps to learn how. End points (communication)
is my next learning step and then I should be ready to make some something
modern.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)