Re: [NTLK] Nokia 770 and 800

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 21:07:03 EDT

Ya know, Karel, somehow I think a grad student like Paul would
probably prefer the money to the dead goat...not that I would presume
to speak for him or anything.

But then, for all I know, Paul derives great power from animal
sacrifices, and this will only speed along Einstein and Relativity
development to the point where we can all use it happily ever after on
a Nokia 770, 800, or similar. ;-)

Still, I'm leaning toward "All You Need is Cash". :-P

-Sonya

Karel Jansens wrote:
> Lastly, there is Paul Guyot, to whom I sacrifice a goat every week. :)
> He _will_ re-create the Newton feel, and bring world peace and
> galactic
> harmony. :D

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn