Re: [NTLK] Syncing with Outlook 2007 on Vista

From: RAParker <QuadzillaNET_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 16:18:16 EDT

On Jul 28, 2007, at 11:48 AM, RAParker wrote:

> "Free Virtual PC for Everyone"

FYI, Microsoft's web site say that XP Pro is the minimum OS required to
run VPC. However, all warnings allowed me to continue to install the
software on my laptop running XP Home. I'm now attempting to run the
Windows 98SE installer CD.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,