Re: [NTLK] Syncing with Outlook 2007 on Vista

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 18:42:54 EDT

Yes it will run just fine on Win2000. It is just microsoft forgetting
anything less than two versions ago. To them nothing really exists now
except for XP and Vista (and only XP because they are required to still
support it).

There are other virutal solutions available. And better actually.
Parallels is one. Not free but the other is VMware. VMware does have a
free version that I think works better than Virtual PC. But since both
are free, try them and see what you think. The full version of VMware
is certainly not cheap but quite robust. However if I was going to buy
one, I would chose Parallels which is far cheaper and has almost the
same features as VMware.

-Dan