Re: [NTLK] Nokia 770 and 800

From: giorgio razzano <gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 01:49:53 EDT

Hi there!
Yesterday my n800 is arrived!!!
It could have been fun, but after a couple of hours it died. Anyway ...
The problem, as I know, is that some parts of the platform isn't open. You can use another linux distro, booting from your memory card, but you will have less from your device .... maybe no more cam for skype or something like this.
Giorgio