[NTLK] Works export

From: <kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 10:35:00 EDT

I have works installed on my 2000u and I want to export a spreadsheet I
have. I am using Newton connection utilities to connect it to my TP 760ed
and everything seems to work just fine. But when I select export a works
file, the only file show is a word document that i typed up a long time ago
in works, the spreadsheet just isnt listed to export. why would that be?
how can i ever get it out and into excel?

Thanks
Kevin