Re: [NTLK] 3Com Megahertz LAN Card 3CXE589DT and 61001 Error

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 22:16:22 EDT

I use the 3CXE589ET card and select the Megahertz 589E card when
using internet setup. I've had no luck with the 3Com card selections.
I only have problems when I am using a worksite setup for a different
card.
I think the correct card setup for your card would be 'Megahertz
589D' or 'Megahertz 589DT'

Woody