Re: [NTLK] I need help with the last NTK issue for my first pkg

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 19:01:14 EDT

> How can I get the Newton to refresh/redraw the screen after I
> have changed the format of a proto through the prefs layout?

I've just replaced my hard disk and can't yet check, but off the
top of my head I think there's a Dirty() call that you can call
for a view. Have a look at the Newton Programmer's Guide (or
Reference, both of which are available for download in the
books section of my site). If the Dirty() call doesn't work,
searching these documents for "redraw" should do the trick.

Cheers

Frank